Delivery Charges and Targets
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE AND THROUGHOUT THE CONTINENTAL USA.
Many of our products are made to order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for production and dispatch.
All orders are shipped from New Zealand. Please allow 3 - 7 days for delivery from the date of dispatch.
Tracking and Tracing
• You will receive an email acknowledgement from us once you order has been placed through the website
• You will receive a further email with a link to live tracking once your order is dispatched.
Our Delivery Promise
Nobody likes waiting for stuff - particularly if it is awesome stuff from Coast New Zealand. Accordingly, our aim is to dispatch your order as soon as we possibly can and to get it to you a.s.a.p.
In order to avoid any disappointment and to minimize frustration, we promise:
• If your order is in stock we will dispatch it before the end of the next working day.
• If any part of your order is out of stock, we will contact you before the end of the next working day with options (see below);
• If, for whatever reason, we anticipate a delay in the dispatch or delivery of your order, we will contact you.
We do our best to keep items in stock. However, some items sell out faster than anticipated and can be subject to production delays.
All products are made in New Zealand and production time is usually no more than 4 weeks.
If an item is out of stock we will advise as to when we expect delivery and, if you still wish to place your order, we will dispatch it as soon as possible.
Delays in Transit
Every now and then, an order is delayed in transit. When that occurs, we are not always the first to know, but rest assured that once we become aware of the delay, we will do whatever we can to get things moving.
Delays due to officialdom are rare, but sadly out of our control.
We do what we can to expedite the progress of each consignment and for some countries (including the USA) we have formal arrangements in place to ensure that duty is not raised.
In the event that duty is payable on your order, then, unfortunately, it is payable by you, the importer (see below) and is not payable by Coast.
Pricing and Currency
All prices in US Dollars (USD).
USA - Customs and Duty
• Deliveries to the USA are not usually subject to customs charges or duty. COAST has applied for and obtained the following ruling from US Customs and Border Protection:
"The applicable subheading for the bean bag chair covers will be 9401.90.5020, Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS) … The rate of duty will be free"